Arghhhh, why can’t i train her? She is now 7 months old and we have had her since about 12 weeks, every time I go in the kitchen she has left me a present, it drives me mad! We have 2 other dogs and they are no bother, I can’t leave newspaper or training pads down as she just shreds them, i put her out every half hour or so and she will “go” outside!
I’m at the end of my tether with her, is she still too young to be properly trained?
She is a springer x beagle, very cute and very loving but i am starting to resent her!
Anyone got any tips they would like to share with me?
- RT @altontowers: #TowersTastic is back! To celebrate you could win a stay for 4 in our Enchanted Village. Simply RT! #winitwednesday https:… 1 year ago
- Would love to spend the rest of the bank holiday with the man and kiddies but care is 24/7! 1 year ago
- It's what Sunday's are for https://t.co/sH5uR122aY 1 year ago
- RT @DPJMills: Persevered with #Undercover even tho there were plot issues from the start. Finale completely lost me - totally confused. Jus… 1 year ago
- RT @CulturedRuffian: You'll sleep when you're dead?...that's adorable. Well, I'll lose weight when I'm dead, so pass the doughnuts. 1 year ago